Sunday, August 21, 2011

sand & surf

Yesterday was just what we needed. 
We have (well, mainly mama!) been missing home. 
Maybe because I met a lady yesterday who said 100 times how faaaar away from home we were. 
And then she reminded me how horrible it must be?!  Kind, huh? 
It's no secret that I love the beach. 
My toes at the edge of the water & hearing my kiddos scream with delight.
It was a day of relaxation, shell searching, and "sports" (davis' fave!).
We loved having dad to ourselves all day.
It's days like today that I really do know we're in the right place. 
Nice gentle reminders from our heavenly father that we'll be ok.  (more than ok!) 
Can you see the ponies in the backgroud?

They played like this together almost all day.  Laughing and running in the waves!



finding treasures
digging and hiding in holes
playing "sports"
giving barbie lots of baths


1 comments:

Garretts said...

i'm loving that shot of miss priss with her legs crossed, i think she has a bit of her mama in her (she enjoys having her tushy in the sand!)