Wednesday, August 31, 2011

the big cheese!

I did something this morning that I said I'd never ever do!
I signed my big boy up for the afternoon bus. 
When I picked him up yesterday he was really mad at me. 
He was the only one of 15 kids who "had their mom there to pick them up!" 
Well, excuuuuuse me for caring.  Ha!
He begged so I inquired.
The bus at 11:30 is only Pre-K kids.  oh, great!
We live 3 miles from school and there are only 8 kids on the bus & they all live in our neighborhood.
So, the big cheese drove right up to our house at Noon today.
And out walked this adorable face who was happy with my descision...



And because we had 30 extra minutes to get home today...
this adorable sister helped me at the grocery store. 
We are having the most fun hanging with just the girls!



2 comments:

Garretts said...

absolute sweetness! what a big boy! he's beaming. glad you & C are getting some good girl time!!

Mary said...

He looks so happy. Isn't that the hardest thing? Putting Luke on the big bus last year kept me up at night at the beginning, but of course, all was just fine and he loved it. Glad that your big guy is adjusting to his new school so well.