Thursday, August 11, 2011

on a mission

Yesterday, I was on a mission to find some really good storage for the toys that we brought from Georgia.  We were headed north and I asked my closest friend "Tom" to get us to Marshall's in Salisbury. 
He took us down some scenic roads and right to a Ferry...that crossed the Wicomoco River!  I am pretty sure that Tom was telling me to relax and enjoy my day. 
So, here we are crossing the river in our car.  The kids LOVED it!  The man in front of me thought I was losing my mind because I was taking pictures.  But, I'm sure this might be a once in a lifetime thing, ya know?

I drug the kids to many many stores...including our brand new Hobby Lobby!  In the middle of our shopping day we took a break at the zoo & had a yummy Chick-fil-A lunch.  We love this zoo so much...it's free...and awesome animals.  Davis pointed out that Carson could now walk the entire zoo by herself. 





1 comments:

Garretts said...

what a fun excursion "tom" took you on!

looks like someone got a haircut!