Saturday, May 5, 2012

sunny friday

Friday was a sunny and (almost!) warm day so we hit the beach after school!  
We buried our sillly girl in the sand. 
 Davis & Landon ran all over the place and rolled in the sand. 
 Sister tried super hard not to get wet!  It was COLD!  
 The boys found 168ish crabs. 
 Joe cool was showing off his shaggy hair and cute little smile.  I can't believe how dark his hair is getting!  I bet a few of these days will change that.  
 Miss priss in her fun shades.  
 She was the snack girl all day.  Feeding the boys like birds so they wouldn't have to wet their hands.  I guess this is where it all starts...huh?  :)  
And truthfully, I should have brought a book.  For the first time in years, I was able to chill.  In my chair, by myself quiet.  It felt very strange.  Nice, but strange.  

1 comments:

Garretts said...

relaxing on the beach? with kids in tow? strange, but definitely nice. what a fun summer you guys have ahead of you all!