Thursday, May 17, 2012

party time!

Hands down my favorite kid party yet in the hill family...
Easy, fun, sweet, calm, memorable....etc. 
I let sister do most of the planning. 
We had strawberry shortcake, babydolls, and disney princesses all represented on her special day!
And a perfect four year old girly party wouldn't be complete without a visit from Nana & Marsha and Nana's lovely tissue balls!  They are a must at any event.  
These nine little girls (we missed Kaitlyn!) were giddy as they pampered their babies and celebrated among friends.  Shane walked in and couldn't believe how sweet they were being. 
 Well, until the girls left her room and wanted to paint.  
I mean, it can't be a girl's party without a little drama, right?
I think our four year old gal was in heaven.  
 My favorite were the favors...we did little laundry baskets with stuff for the babies inside!  My mom made the most adorable babydoll cloth diapers and fancy nancy baby blankets for each little girl.  
Davis was the only little boy present.  
What a trooper...he was a big big help!
And was super excited to give his sister her Tangled doll with her friends there.  
 The mamas and their babies.  
 Oh, how I love this little girl. 
Between myself, Marsha, and Nana she had 5 dresses to pick from...this was her choice! 
Love the polka dots for party day! 
 That sweet little tongue was so cute during "happy birthday!" 
 She wished for a dog. 
 Marsha & Nana with the kids. 
It was sooo nice to have them in town.  
Not only did they help me tons getting ready for the party, but it was nice just to have their company.  We got to go to tball games, Assateague, and enjoy an early mother's day together. 
Thankful for my sweet mama.  
 The birthday girl and her jewelry from the Dentons and us. 
 Birthday jammies, senquin birthday shoes, birthday shades, on her birthday scooter...does it get any better than that? 

1 comments:

Garretts said...

Last pic is hands down my fav. Bday girl in her fav attire, Jammies. And the shades & scooter rock!