Saturday, May 5, 2012

FOUR

I saw this number on the back of our little sunshine's back yesterday and couldn't help but to get a little teary.  FOUR.  Really?  
This is how old she will be turning in 6 days.
I honestly just can't believe it.
I can remember her birth so much better for some reason...probably because she wasn't my first so I was freaking out.
It is so neat to have her in Ocean City this time around...as an older girl who will probably remember her time here.  
We love her so much and cannot wait to celebrate four awesome years with her.  

Now that she's "four"... 
Her "Mama, I want to put every stuff in my pack pack." 
went to "Mama, I want to put everything in my back pack."
This just happened yesterday morning.  Boo! 

1 comments:

Garretts said...

i know exactly what you mean. sam's birthday is so much clearer and more vivid in my mind than jack's was. and every time one of jack's phrases disappears i cry...

happy birthday to Carson this week!