Thursday, May 17, 2012

mama's day

It was a good day indeed. 
Amazing weather & down time with my babies and my awesome hubby. 
We had a lazy morning and afternoon and a nice dinner at my favorite...Sunset Grill. 
It's fun to have a special day to celebrate the best job title ever. 
I often pinch myself that God allowed us to care for these two... to nurture into amazing little people.  
They are very special for sure.  
I love the patience they have for me...they love me no matter what.  
They see the good, the bad, and the ugly and they still think i'm #1.  
I am learning so much about myself this year.  Things I love and most certainly some things I'd like to change in my role as their mama.  
man, i could squeeze them to pieces.  
sweet smiles and baby cheeks...want to bottle them up. 
  Thank goodness for this guy.  Sure makes my job as a mama a bit easier.  



1 comments:

Garretts said...

Okay, so after Hesse gorgeous snapshots I must insist we see more of mama on the blog...you are beautiful. Of course, those two cuties hanging round your neck certainly don't hurt!