Thursday, May 17, 2012

Davis lost his FIRST tooth!

Yesterday we set out for a bike ride & found this cute little beach near our house.  The water here was actually somewhat warm!!  They found treasures and ran their little hearts out. 
 I jumped back on my bike and heard Davis say..."Mama, I have a tooth in my hand!"
He was beyond excited!!  I thought the blood would freak him out, but it made him so happy.  I think he was relieved that it didn't hurt.  It has only been lose for about 4 days!  
 Along the way, we stopped to get some honeysuckle to celebrate!  



 I have not seen Davis this excited in a LONG time...It was all he could think & talk about!  It was precious!  
Here is his sweet little letter and drawing of the tooth fairy.  All of the green scribbles are her magic powers. She came to visit him of course and ate the chocolate carson left and also gave him $2.00 since it was his first tooth!  

Carson was just as happy as he was...and kept wiggling all her teeth to make them "loosed".  On a sidenote...my friend Camille asked her what she wanted for her birthday. Carson told her a "golden necklace".  Here is her gift from Camille's daughter Layla...She LOVES it.  :)  
 The kiddos last night at dinner.  This bright orange table/ bar was made by their daddy!  We've loved sitting out there now that it is warming up!  

1 comments:

Garretts said...

What a milestone!! Way to go, Davis!