Sunday, May 6, 2012

riding partner

Sister had a playdate with Layla last week, so Davis & I took off for a long bike ride.  Carson likes to ride also, however she likes to go slow and sometimes needs me to help so I usually walk along side of her.  Although just this weekend her pace has gotten much faster!  Must be because she is almost FOUR!  
Here are some pictures from our bike date.
We raced lots...he won four out of the six official races.  He wanted me to make sure I documented that very important part.  
 We rode out to the water for a little break.  It was COLD & about to rain.  
 Look Mom, no hands!  
 His game face!
I feel like he's ready to take off those training wheels, but he'll have not part in that.  I keep promising him that he can go even faster.  "nope, not ready" for my safety first boy.  
Such an awesome day with Davis. 

0 comments: