Wednesday, September 7, 2011

now it's her turn!

Carson started a 3 year old preschool class this morning. 
I had her on the list at Little Lambs for a while & was praying she would get in here. 
It's right across the street & the same hours as Davis, but 3 days a week. 
I wish I could tell my sweet daughter that I cried when I left her. 
I wish I could tell her that I begged her not to go.
But, that wasn't the case with my little angel. 
We've had some rough patches since moving to MD. 
She doesn't really like to sleep anymore. 
She likes to scream for hours in the middle of the night, which in turns brings longer & tougher days for her & mama. 
Anyhoo, I miss my sweet & kind girl and I'm hoping this school thing helps her miss me more too.
I dropped her off and she was already holding hands with Lilly & Kaitlyn by the time I left. 
I'm pretty sure she will be a teacher one day.
She loves learning and loves to be with friends so much. 
Mrs. Kay is amazing and from GEORGIA.  It was love at first sight for that reason alone.
She is precious and will be happily caring for 9 little ladies & 1 poor fella!
Here is my sweet girl looking so big... 

 Davis was so proud of her!  He was telling her that she'd be ok.  And that "mama always comes back to get us!"  Ha!  IF she is lucky...  :)  
 I just love this little picture of her.  So sweet and big.  Time is flying by.



 As Ms. Kay says, "the georgia girls!"
I just know she had the best day.  

1 comments:

Garretts said...

So cool that she has a teacher from Georgia. She looks pretty excited. I love that Davis was reassuring her about you coming to pick her up! I pray that this time away from each other will help re-energize mama for this stage and maybe sweeten the attitude of miss priss.

I know my 3 y/o needed the time back at school. I loved the freedom of our long summer, but all that time together made for a sassy son. i know she'll fit right in with all those other gals!