Friday, September 9, 2011

interview with my 5 year old

What is your name?   Davis Burns Hill

How do you feel now that you are 5?  it's good.  I like it.

What makes you a happy boy?  mommy spends time with me.

What makes you sad?  when my sister hits me.

What makes you laugh?  when my mama tickles my tummy
.
What do you like to play the most?  ride my four wheeler.

What do you like about your dad?  he wants me to be rough with him and let's me ride his back.

What do you like most about your sister?  she hugs me so tight
.
What do you like most about your mama?  she likes to play with me.

Tell me about school....  we write in journals and I love that.  we have a cool playground. i love to play with my new friends.

Are you afraid of anything?  yes~ monsters and the noises outside at our new house. 

What do you think you'll be when you grow up?  probably a pirate or a fireman or a doctor. 

What is your favorite thing to learn about?  how to learn about doing the garden from my dad. 

If you had $100 what would you do with it?  buy a jumpy and give it to aunt shannon

Any other thoughts today?  i'm done talking for now.

2 comments:

Garretts said...

that sweet boy just loves his aunt shannon. love this!

Rhonda said...

LOVE the idea of a mother interviewing their child...thinking off how fun it would be to do this annually, on his/her birthday.