Wednesday, September 7, 2011

mama always wins

Nah nah nah nah boo boo....
mama won.
this is my darling daughter after her puffy chested speech upstairs...
"i'm in school and big gurls don't need naps.  and so i'm gonna lay here and play with my bawbies.  i don't even like naps.... zzzzzz.........." 
you go on with your bad self to dreamland. 

This was to be expected after being up for a loooong time in the middle of last night. 
She had a wonderful day at school "and loves it so very much!" 
She loves holding the flag and learning about apples that start with B. 
"At my school they start with B."
Ok, maybe Ms. Kay & I should have a conference.  Ha!! 

I know this is an ugly phase.  One that makes me either laugh or cry.
This afternoon I'm laughing!
For the first two years of her life she was a dream sleeper and didn't cry much at all
Guess she is making up for it now.
Sweet dreams little lady.

0 comments: