Tuesday, February 14, 2012

shower the people ya love with love...

In my little history book, these are the people that deserve lots of chapters.  
The three faces I wake up to each morning.  I feel quite lucky.  
They make me smile, laugh, and want to love more.  
I think today is a fun little day.
A no-pressure day to just say I love you by words and actions.  
We had a simple morning with glazed donuts and hot cocoa.  
Tonight, we'll eat fajitas and a yummy cake that was part of my ever-so-thoughtful gift from my hubby.  He is so sneaky & sweet.  I got him coffee.  I'll have to get a little more creative next time. 
We got the kids real mailboxes.  They have really gotten into writing letters so they were pumped. 
Just a few words about the ones i love so very much.  Today & everyday. 


Some days are hard of course, but so thankful for what these three are teaching me. 

2 comments:

Jennifer Stahl said...

I love this post and those crazy adorable sweet 3.

Sarah said...

So glad to "find" you again! Your blog wasn't showing up in my reader so I thought you weren't blogging! Saw you post on Laura's blog, and so here I am! Yay! Glad to see you all are doing fabulously!