Sunday, December 9, 2012

merry friends

A few of my friends have asked me to take pictures for their Christmas cards.  It has been so fun and gives me lots of excuses to hit the beach and practice.  I wish Santa would bring mama a new camera.  Not a chance, but it's fun to think about. 
I absolutely love these of Carson & her sweet friend Layla.  
They are such silly friends! 

The only one with Vance & Davis....and the coloring is all wacky.  It's still cute though.  
...and of course I had to drag my own two out to the beach and attempt a Christmas card picture!  
Can't wait to hire a professional in the summer before we head back to Georgia.  




 I love this picture...the week after this picture was taken hurricane Sandy came and knocked this pier over.  
 Round 2 was......  um, cold.  and miserable.  and I'm really surprised they have smiles on their faces.  I love them anyways!  ;) 



0 comments: