Wednesday, October 17, 2012

life lately

It's sure hard to believe it's the middle of October already. 
Kids are staying so busy between birthday parties, school, and soccer. 
I wish every single day that Kindergarten could be half day although brother is beyond happy at school, which helps. We sure do miss him. 
Carson & I stay busy and love hanging out with "just the girls." 
Shane is crazy busy with work right now, however loving his nights with the kids when I go to work.  
We're still managing to have super fun family outings on the weekends.
Counting down our days to our georgia visit...   


 I just love these two so much.  Although they both denied their crazy flumist at school today!  Lil' stinkers!  
Wanting to put these days on hold & soaking up their silliness.  

1 comments:

melissa said...

Jennifer, I love your blog and keeping up with you this way! Thanks! I wish you were closer. And when you are, we need to plan a get together!! But I'm just checking on how ya'll are doing with this storm?!?!?! I don't have your email address and you aren't on FB anymore, so I'm getting with you on your blog. EMAIL me: mtdurand@me.com