Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

When I first mentioned Halloween to the kids, the first thing out of Davis' mouth was that he wanted to go home to Georgia and trick or treat with his cousins.  It was a little tricky with the holiday being in the middle of the week, but we opted to skip school and head south.  It was perfect timing because it was right when hurricane Sandy was about to hit.
The cousins decided on a Wizard of Oz theme...I love a good theme so I was super excited!  Davis wanted to be the tin man and Carson decided on Dorthy!  They were so stinking cute and have really gotten in to the movie since.  My sweet mama made carson's costume and Shane was fully responsible for Davis' so I was super happy! 


 Poor Cathryn, our lion, was home with the yucky flu.  We sure missed her! 



 A tradition they really look forward to...trick or treating on Papa's hayride.  
 Cousin Jake truly is the best.  


0 comments: