Thursday, November 10, 2011

i'm free!

Facebook-less.  Free of the bondage that it had on me.  I'm so embarrassed that it took this.  I guess I'm more of an all or nothing type gal than I thought.  It's funny that in my mind this is such a big deal.  Really?  Then yes, it was a big deal for me to let go. 
Let go and take in this...
I cannot get over the color of this tree.  It's a super cloudy day so of course the picture doesn't do it justice.  My goodness I could stare at it forever.  It reminds me of my friend Jaime's yard.  I've always loved the mounds of yellow leaves they get.  Not so much that I offered to rake them.  :) 
Let go & take in these adorable faces that are changing every single day.
Let go & take in these awesome belly laughs.
Let go & take in my son's incredible wonder.
There were so many days when i used bathtime to catch up on emails or fb.  See, I told you I was crazy over here. 

0 comments: