Wednesday, November 9, 2011

a few random acts

In order to simplify & take the stress out of our fun month,  I stopped numbering them in my head. 
My favorite thing about this little activity has been watching the kids come up with fun ideas. 
It usually starts with "Mom...i think ______ would make me smile." 
I love that they are beginning to process what it means to share kindness. 
*while eating out this week, we talked about what it means to tip.  the kids decided to use their arcade $ and pass it on to our waitress who was so incredibly delightful. 
*spreading coins at the playground so others can see a penny and pick it up...
*returning a ladies books to the library to keep her from getting out of her car in the rain.
*treating our new friends to an afternoon of frostys (thanks, nana!)

Didn't take many pictures of acts because it seemed a little silly. 
These memories will sure continue. 

1 comments:

Garretts said...

so cute. can't argue with your decision to simplify.