Friday, September 28, 2012

wiggly wobbly teeth!

Davis had his 2nd wiggly wobbly tooth just before turning six. 
It was hanging on by a thread.
I don't do teeth, so I stayed behind the camera to document this exciting night! 
See it hanging there on the bottom? 
 Daddy & his headlamp trying to get a video of this silly tooth.  
He was trying to get Davis to let him pull it out! 
 He finally let sister give it a little tug, but she got grossed out! 
 Davis took a napkin and quietly sat by himself.
All of a sudden we hear him say, well...here it is! 
And he started doing this...
 I have never seen him so stinking excited.  
 He kept yelling, "I did it, I did it!!!" 
And brought himself to happy tears!  


 It was truly precious and I'm so glad I had my camera handy to capture this sweet face.  



0 comments: