Thursday, November 22, 2012

thankful

Thankful for a wonderful November.  
Thankful that I don't have to download any pictures for this post....because I didn't take one stinkin' picture with my camera for the month of November.  
Thankful for Instagram and my handy cell phone that captures life moments. 
Thankful that my mom drove all the way up from Georgia to spend the perfect thanksgiving with us.  
Thankful that she baked cookies, read books, brought us a tree, and crafted so that we could have a night out! 
Thankful that she wants to make such tender memories with my kids. 
Thankful for obedient, kind, funny, and healthy children. 
Thankful for a husband that loves me and puts his family first.  
Thankful for this time together in Maryland. 
Thankful that I get one more beach season before reality slaps me in the face. 
Thankful that I have friends who understand and love me. 
Blessed indeed. 
Happy (picture-less) November! 

0 comments: