Thursday, April 19, 2012

family

This girl is stuck to me like glue these days.  
Wants me to hold her "up the stairs".  Cuddle on the couch.  Rub her back.  Sit with her and color.  Sing songs and write letters together.  I love it so much.  
Here lately, she is a mama's girl through and through. 
We are getting each other more and more everyday.  
Like we have our own little girly language. 
And this awesome boy, well pretty much thinks his daddy hung the stinkin' moon.
I think he did, too. 
He loves to prove things to his daddy, wrestle him to the ground, curl up and watch movies, and chase each other around.  I love love that they are both so involved in the details.  Davis is our protector by day, and daddy by night. 
I have to say during those times when it turns into the boys/ girls...i miss my little man so incredibly much. He's at an awesome age right now.  
I'm feeling like one incredibly blessed mother these days.  Healthy, smart, happy, & kind children.  
So glad we are getting this time away...together as a family.  




2 comments:

Garretts said...

this made me tear up.

i've been too busy to notice all the precious stuff.

hugs!

our little family said...

Laura~ I have to say one of my favorite things I've learned while living here is how to NOT be busy. Hard at first not to have all the commitments, but loving the simplicity now. I MISS YOU!