Monday, October 31, 2011

halloween...oh yeah!


I DO love Halloween.  I love love dressing up and being silly.  I love the excitement of fun decorations and parties.  However, this year I struggled with the greediness of trick or treating.  I don't know why- never bothered me in the past.  I was sortof a scrooge when it was all said and done.  BUT, here are some super fun events leading up to my five year old meltdown about being greedy and taking candy.  Hee hee...
Hitting the zoo with Mason & Tanner.  
Carving an adorable pumpkin on the dock because it was WARM! 

 Dressing up like an adorable Goldilocks & Cowboy! 
& just so I don't forget...both costumes under $10. 
 Davis winning the costume contest at the Ocean Pines Rec. Center!  He was sooo excited.  This was a big deal for my boy.  He is not a fan of being in the center of attention.  He fought back some tears...and I won't lie I did too.  He was scared and I was so incredibly proud of him for being brave.  
 Making super fun treats for our buddies at school. 
 Candy parades and dressing up at school.  This is Carson's adorable class.  There are 9 little girls..no boys.  And, they are all really really sweet.  
 Roaming around downtown Berlin looking for the best candy in town.  

 Running into our favorite girls...Riley & Payton.  
Did you seeeee all the candy collecting going on?  I'm over now I promise.  And, YES we'll do it all over again next year.  And I will have to remind myself that it's all part of the fun.  

0 comments: